Welcome to Amberwood Court Rehabilitation and Care Community.
At Amberwood Court Rehabilitation and Care Community, our mission is to provide services designed to care for the “whole person”, with rehabilitation, renewal, and recovery at the center of your wellness journey. Our newly-designed Rehabilitation Suites allow you to relax in optimal privacy and comfort, following your daily personalized therapy and wellness rehabilitation treatments. Whether enjoying a cup of herbal tea in our “Bistro” or reading a favorite magazine in front of our welcoming Fireplace Room, you will find a dedicated and caring staff who support your rehabilitation success. Our team brings years of healthcare experience and we are focused on providing you the personalized care and support you need to assist in living life to the fullest. Amberwood is managed by VIVAGE Quality Health Partners, Colorado’s largest independent long-term care management company.
- Located in a residential neighborhood in Denver, Colorado near I-25 and Evans Street.
- Fast recovery focus.
- Referral relationships with all major Denver hospital systems
- Accepting Medicare, over 15 insurance plans, Medicaid, long-term care insurance, private pay options
- Eden Alternative™ Registered Community focusing on person-centered care
Special Features About Amberwood
- Eden Alternative™ Registered Community (edenalt.org)
- American Healthcare Association Bronze Award Winner for Outstanding Quality. (ahca.org)
- Award-Winning staff and programs as recognized by the Colorado Health Care Association